Canadian Environmental Resource Guide 2017/18,
Grey House Publishing Canada © July 2017
Ebook ISBN: 978-1-68217-472-2
1 Volume, 750 pages
The Canadian Environmental Resource Guide is Canada's most complete and only national listing of environmental associations and organizations, government regulators and purchasing groups, product and service companies, special libraries and more.
The extensive Products and Services section provides detailed listings enabling users to identify the company name, address, phone, fax, e-mail, web address, firm type, contact names (and titles), product and service information, affiliations, trade information, branch and affiliate data.
FREE online access with your print purchase!
- Statistics & Rankings – newly added and revised environmental statistics and reports covering a wide variety of topics.
- Chronology of Environmental Events – updated annual chronology of major environmental events.
- Intergovernmental Offices & Councils section – contact information at every government level – federal, provincial and municipal. Includes information and tips on who to contact and how to sell to governments in Canada.
- Special Libraries and Resource Centres – over 1000 libraries and resource centres with specialized environmental collections.
- Conferences, Seminars and Tradeshows – all the environment-related trade shows, conferences, and events planned for next three years including trade shows and conferences from Associations.
- Environmental Trade Representatives Abraod
- Major Environmental Companies