Careers & Employment Canada
Grey House Publishing Canada
© January 2014
Available online through CIRC
Jumpstart your job search with this comprehensive guide to careers and employment services across Canada and find jobs before they’re advertised. Whether you are a job seeker, librarian, employment centre advisor, school career counselor, recruiter, or HR professional, this Directory will put opportunities at your fingertips!
Careers & Employment Canada is a valuable reference tool to help job seekers and career explorers to gain an edge in today’s job market. Users gain access to thousands of resources that help you find jobs and discover the options available to you.
Our online directory provides searchable, detailed records in a variety of areas, including:
- Career & Employment Websites that provide profiles of each site’s functions and benefits.
- Industry Associations, organized by specific sectors, with contact details to gain insight into networking opportunities, industry standards and career opportunities.
- Sector Councils for the latest career information in their respective sectors.
- Employers section with detailed contact information on nearly 1,000 major employers.
- Recruiters directory, organized by region, to gain leads to jobs not published elsewhere.
- Internships & Scholarships to gain the relevant knowledge and skills to pursue your career.
- Summer Jobs section to help student and young people find summer employment
- Industry Directories that provide invaluable content and contact information for useful publications.
The directory also provides powerful indexes for subject, location, personal name and Web site/e-mail to assist researchers with locating the crucial information they need.
Careers & Employment Canada also offers useful Career Tips to motivate job seekers and offer insight into networking, resumes, interviewing, career plans, and much more.