New 2013 Catalogue
Use the Grey House Canada 2013 Digital Catalogue to link to the
books you'd like to learn more about. Our new Digital Catalogue
allows readers a fun, easy and interactive way to view our 2013
Check out our 2013 Digital Catalogue
Order Associations Canada 2013 for a special price and receive
Free Shipping PLUS one-month Free Subscription to our online database
(CIRC) OR purchase a one-year subscription
to (CIRC) and receive a Free Print Copy.
Learn more about our promotions
Featured Product Line:
Grey House Publishing is now the publisher and distributor of the print editions of the Salem Press product line. Salem Press has a long tradition of publishing highly regarded and well-reviewed reference content. These extraordinary reference resources include titles in the areas of Literature, History, Applied Science, Social Science and more.
Call 1-866-433-4739 for more information on your free trial and learn how you can have access to over 100,000 listings at your fingertips.
Access thousands of records on Canadian organizations, her government, businesses, schools, financial institutions and cultural institutions. Everything from her Prime Ministers to her zoos is just a click away in this remarkable group of carefully maintained databases known for their breadth and accuracy of information on Canada.
- May 17, 2013: Senator Mike Duffy resigns from Conservative caucus.
- May 16, 2013: Daniel Caron, Head of Library & Archives Canada, resigns.
- April 03, 2013: TD's chief executive Ed Clark to retire next year.
- March 14, 2013: Labrador MP Peter Penashue resigns.
- February 19, 2013: Aboriginal Affairs Minister John Duncan resigns from cabinet.
- February 12, 2013: Senator Patrick Brazeau is suspended from the Senate.
- February 11, 2013: Premier Wynne announces her new cabinet.
- February 07, 2013: Dwight Duncan, Ontario's Finance Minister, will resign.
- February 05, 2013: Mayor Ford names Frank Di Giorgio as Toronto's new budget chief
- January 27, 2013: Kathleen Wynne wins the Ontario Liberal leadership race.